Air Force School, Jaisalmer follows the CBSE syllabus. This universally available syllabus is a great boon to those children whose parents have to move on transfer postings. In addition to that, a synergistic mixture of sports, music, drama, dance, yoga coupled with academics and computers completes the picture of overall growth of a student studying at AFS, Jaisalmer
The School strictly follows the rules and regulations of Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation scheme implemented by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is hoped that due emphasis on development of necessary personality attributes and other Co- Scholastic areas along with desired levels of attainment in the scholastic domain will certainly help the young learners grow into better human beings and will enable them to contribute meaning fully towards societal requirements and national expectations. Both the head and heart have an equal role to play in the holistic development of an individual.
- A regular 8-period time table(40 minutes each)
- 30 minutes recess time
- Weekly three library periods (junior Wing)
- Weekly three sports periods (junior wing)
- Weekly three music periods (junior wing)
- Weekly three Art & Craft periods (junior wing)
- Weekly Club Activity period
- Weekly House Activity period
- Weekly General Knowledge & Value Education periods.
- Special Assistance to gifted and weak students.